Saturday, April 10, 2010

Politics

When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice;
when the wicked rule, the people groan. - Proverbs 29:2

I have talked about how I thought I was being led to go overseas to the mission field. I am having second thoughts now. The time I have spent at the capital has been eye opening; I still can’t believe I am getting paid to do what I am doing.

I have always had politics in the back of my mind but I never really thought of it as a real possibility. I am now seeing how possible this can be for me and really starting to plan my life for it. America is the best country in the world; by a lot. Some people don’t believe this and it hurts our nation. I believe in America and I will fight for its people. It is going to be hard to find a district conservative enough to elect me but I will try, it helps being a Sununu. I want to see America; my beloved country raised up not tore down any more. A limited government would be really nice to see again. It takes a smart man to be an effective politician but I know God will lead me. I mean that’s why I am getting into it in the first place, to honor God.

No comments:

Post a Comment