Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clearification

I feel like my last post made me sound like I understood God and how to live right. I have no idea at all. I love posting verses and writing about things I understand, but anyone can do that. I do not want people to think of me as an arrogant christian who thinks he knows everything. I struggle to find answers every time I am challenged by unbelievers. How sad is that when I went to christian school and have been a christian my whole live? I have read the Bible in its entirety and still can't find words to help in most situations. All I can do is keep learning and praying for the gift of saving souls. Yes, the main mission of Christians is to share the word, which I have done. To my knowledge I have never led anyone to believing though. I think most people I try to tell the good news to are upset that I did so. I want to help play my part in this world and make the angels rejoice.

I humbly come giving my two cents on life with very limited knowledge. God used Moses, giving him the words to speak. If something good comes out of me, it is not from me but Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment