Monday, December 21, 2009

Changes

I feel like I am maturing and starting to finally figure out life a little. I am hesitant to say this because I know I will never fully understand things and it is probably my immaturity that is making me feel mature. All I know is that I know what is important in life and I am finally ok with being 100% myself and not caring what anyone thinks. People do not bring me joy, God does. I will act and live the way He made me and HE will provide me with more joy then 99.9% of the world experiences.

Now all I have left is my slight fear that I choose the wrong thing to do with my life next month. I think it might be better for me to not go to grad school and take some time off to serve before I get stuck with loans. It is starting to look like I will just end up going to FSU and taking the safe route. I think the Lord wants us to be risk takers because it requires faith. If only I knew His plan, I wish I could get a sign like Gideon did but I will just have to trust that God is letting me make the right choice for my future. I hope FSU continues to build me into the man I hope to one day become. I love you so much Lord, continue to break me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment