Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Work

Life hit me hard last week. I started working full time and with taking 12 credits and all the other things I am involved with it has been a little overwhelming.

I am scared by all the contacts I have already made. Should I give up the doors the Lord keeps opening for me here in the USA to force myself into another country? Or am I lying to myself and only continue to take the path of least resistance. I knew going into this that it would be easy to meet people at the Capital because of my name so why am I surprised when it happens? I am just getting sucked more and more into the American dream, I mean I almost bought an Iphone the other day! I told myself I would never live different if I had money and I need to stick to that. If God wants me to stay in America and change lives here I will, but I will not forget to live simply and give dangerously.

Its crazy how many times I have to stop myself from thinking I know what is best for me and what will make me happy and I think this will glorify God in the process. How is doing ME, glorifying anything other then me?

No comments:

Post a Comment