Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last Week

This is my last week in Tally. I wish I could make the most of it but I have a lot of catching up to do. I guess people don't take 6, 4000 level classes for a reason. I can't wait to go home next week. I am going to miss it up here but right now I miss home more. I still have this great peace over my life from God. I asked Him for 4 things for spring; understanding, work, admission to FSU and a place to live. I always need more understanding but He has helped me a lot.The only one left for Him to graciously give me is a place to live. I am excited to see where that will be, I would like to find it before I go home but I'm not too worried about it. Matthew 6:25-34 tells me to never be anxious, God cares about me more then I care about myself. He loves me more then my earthly father and I know my Dad would not let me be homeless so neither will God. I am falling more in Love with God everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment