Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time and Money

Those are two things I am running out of. My boss is acting like my job, which I was planning on getting for while I get my masters, might not be there. I just have to pray for that. I also still don't have a place to live. I am not sure what I should do for my housing situation. I might see if there is a church family that will let me live with them. I would like to get out of school in as little debt as possible and it looks like there is not a lot, if any, financial aid available. I also realized that it makes since to move back home after thanksgiving. So now I have to get all my things set up for FSU, find a house and pack up in the next 2 weeks. I have a million things due for school and I'm still suppose to go out of town this weekend. Would it be horrible for me to try to get out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment