Saturday, November 7, 2009

Prayer

I am so weak Lord. I have not been able to accept that you are all I need. I am so close to ruining something great that you blessed me with because nothing on this earth is ever enough. I know that no matter what you give me I will want more, for this I am sorry. I want, so badly, to be solely satisfied in you. I have been trying for years.

Please give me wisdom to understand and words to speak. Please let whatever happens be pleasing to you. Please give me patience and clarity to see there is a MUCH MUCH bigger plan then the one I want so badly. This way when my plan fails I will still have hope, which is what I fear most, losing hope. I want a definite answer but I only have a 50-50 chance of being happy by it without your help. With you the answer is arbitrary. Keep my hope intact Lord. Never let me forget that this world has nothing for me. My prayer is basically the song “Rescue”, it is a great song.

I see how you have intervened every time I was about to mess up my life and prevented me from doing it. Even though I did not understand or like it at the time, I am so thankful.

Keep me loving and seeking you first, I hate it when I let others take your place.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment