Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Death

I went to a beautiful memorial service today for someone who sounded like Mother Teresa. I never met this 94 year old women, Budd Bell. I went because my boss asked me if I wanted to, and I figured sitting in a seat trying not to cry for 3-4 hours would be a good idea. I was amazing, I really wish I had the opportunity to have met this women. The stories of her love toward the less fortunate keep me holding back tears. She continued working violently with legislation to help cause change into her 90s. This women gave so much love to others just because she felt like it was the right thing to do, her daughter said she was agnostic. I have the love of Jesus inside of me and I have never given uncomfortably to the needy. Another thing to work on. I think I was also meant to be there to see that not only Christians have love like that. I get caught up in thinking we are better. We have a higher reason to be better, but this does not mean we are following that calling. This women out shown many of us in compassion without His help

How much more can I accomplish?

Limitless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment