Wednesday, October 7, 2009


I decided if I am finally going to do it, I should do it big. It’s not like I have any reservations about it. I know from years of prayer. I will do everything I can and that is what I have always done. I hope the years of love have paid off. All of my will can’t change God’s so if it is not meant to be then I will accept it. I just decided that going about it in a weak manner would not demonstrate how much I believe in it. It would be easier but why take the easy way for the thing I want most? If I have even the slightest chance I am going to risk everything for it, He will protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment